June Writing Retreat

Same old, same old... editing in reverse, slowly progressing.

I found a vlogger who is hosting a "writing retreat" in June. Just a motivating way to remember to do a little every day. So I signed on and it's helping! Still slow going, but it motivates me to do the editing first. 

I added another hefty work project to my task list, but the community group is less stressful already, so that's good.

I think I will do this reverse-edit for every book. It helps me focus on the words. Of course, there will be subsequent edits. I know that. After I get back to the beginning, I'll have to print it out and do a full read-through to mark it up again. But for now, if I get back to the mid-point by the end of June I'll be happy.

Keep on keeping on! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Distractions

Breakthrough!

When Life Intervenes