Welcome to my Writing World!

I'm having some difficulty getting this website set up as I would like. There will be a profile photo, but the one I want to use is not Blogger friendly, apparently. I'll have to work on that.

So, Hi! I'm Abigail Piet, and I write books. I have arranged my life so that my primary work is spent in writing and editing my current works in progress. (WIP) I'm working on getting published, but as we all know, it takes many rejections to get a book out into the world, so while I'm doing that, I thought it might be helpful - to myself, and maybe to others - to write about what is going on.

I don't know how often I'll post here, but I do know that people who know me sometimes get tired of hearing about the process. Besides, among my near and dear ones are a few nay-sayers who don't believe any book will actually come out of me. Do you have people like that in your life?

That's why this blog is up, and that's what I intend to do with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakthrough!

When Life Intervenes

Distractions