Progress!

Praise God! I'm making progress! If I don't finish this by the end of tomorrow, it'll be close, at least.

I'm in the middle of a good writing-run, but wanted to pause my work to document my success.

I had reached the point a couple days ago where I knew which ending (already written) I wanted to go with, but needed to finally join that part of the journey with the place where I was. I'm now heavy into the last act, and it's flowing well.

That may change, of course, but right now I'm feeling very good about this long sequence of words! I even took a break from the computer to lay on the floor with a notebook and jot down the next bit. That helps.

So I'm doing it.

I'm getting it.

The end is, once again, in sight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep-Writing?

Maintaining Routine

Nearing the End?