The Unaccountability of Time

Stab me with a fork, this is interminable!

First, TWO MONTHS since my last post? How did that happen?

Second, I'm back in the old WIP I was trying to finish before Nanowrimo. 😥 Yes, I won Nanowrimo. The story, as I felt, will never see the light of day. There's some story, some musing, some theory, some personal exposition... Maybe I could salvage a short story out of it or something. 

That's a possibility. Hmm...

So, I'm back to the WIP I did NOT finish before November. Now, though, I'm pushing myself to write every day. Maybe not as much as I did during Nanowrimo, but at least daily, something. 

I'm getting closer. New issues cropped up that I realized needed to be resolved before arriving at the conclusion, so that's where I am now.

But I'm closer. I can feel it. This month, maybe early February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakthrough!

When Life Intervenes

Distractions